Friday, December 24, 2010

I beautiful gift.......




from a friend sooooo far away.
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Ravelry. Those of you who are, know, what a great Internet Web Site it is. I belong to several Groups, one of my Favorite is the Tausendschoen Group. We had a Knitted Sock Exchange for Christmas.
My package came from Britta in Bonn / Germany :0)
I opened my package today ! And I just absolutely love it !!!! The Socks are gorgeous and fit perfect. I also got some grrrrrreat German Chocolate ( nothing better then German chocolate ), soap, hand lotion, jewelry to sew on socks, and a really cute Good Luck Gnome :0)
Thank you sooooooo much Britta, I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. supersupertolle Socken hast Du bekommen.

    Liebe Grüße sendet Dir Uschi aus Spanien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Uschi, und Willkommen !!! Ja ich bin sehr stolz darauf :0)

    ReplyDelete