Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!






Hello everyone! Well , let's start another one ! Hope we all stay healthy and have lot's of time for our family, friends and of course our passion of knitting, crocheting, sewing and whatever else it is you love to do. I decided this is the year to get some kind of organization in my craft room.......boy I wonder how long I can keep this one up :0) I am planning on knitting up the yarn I have stored all over my house ( I am not kidding it is everywhere ), and things I don't want anymore, will go on e-Bay, or will be donated. I have also joined a few Kal's on Ravelry to knit up this overwhelming yarn stash of mine :0) One of them is the Advent Calendar Mini Sock Kal, this will eliminate several of my smaller scraps. I want to show you the first 5 little ones I just posted on my Ravelry Project Page.
Enjoy this wonderful weekend wherever you are. LIFE IS GREAT !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment